In the News (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CPR in schools

Being a Brit I still monitor English news.  Recently there was a professional soccer player who collapsed during a live high profile game a…

Started by Andrew Vaughan

0 Mar 22, 2012

ADA Extention

The deadline for compliance with American's with Disabilities Act requirements has been extended and it's making national headlines. The ex…

Started by AIsrEditor

0 Mar 19, 2012

Remembering Joe Hunsaker

Industry icon Joe Hunsaker passed away on Sunday. You can read an obituary, here. Joe touched so many lives in aquatics. I thought it would…

Started by Gary Thill

0 Mar 12, 2012

Study: Hypothermia Therapy improves survival, protects brain after cardiac arrest

We need to be encouraging the medical community to research hypothermia therapy for submersion incidents.  Please see the story we just pos…

Started by Gerald M. Dworkin

0 Jan 13, 2012

The Red Cross Surveys NRPA members

Did you get your survey from NRPA on behalf of the Red Cross? I find it interesting that the survey is asking about possible pricing strate…

Started by Jim Wheeler

9 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Donald Mountz

eSPLASH Dec issue (for the aquatic therapy industry)

Aquatic Therapists, For those of you who don't get Aquatic Resources Network's eSPLASH direct, here is a link to the web version of this w…

Started by Andrea Salzman

0 Dec 12, 2011

Please Participate: "Pool Safely" Graduate Research Study

Hello fellow aquatics professionals, My name is Angela Wild, and I am a Graduate student at California State University at Long Beach.    A…

Started by Angela Wild

3 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Lisa Phillips

NDPA Symposium Registration now Available!

Announcing that the NDPA Symposium registration is now available at www.regonline.com/ndpa2012. Please plan on joining us this year. Dr. St…

Started by NDPA

0 Nov 7, 2011

Wading Pool Sloped Entry?

How is your facility complying to the ADA requirement of a sloped entry to a wading pool/baby pool?

Started by Ashley McVeagh

2 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Faron VanNostrand

"Winterizing" Your Aquatic Programming

I am looking for ideas/tips/programs that help increase  (or maintain) numbers at the pool during the Fall/Winter season. Do you offer an a…

Started by Melanie Sparks

12 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Melanie Sparks

RSS

© 2019   Created by AI Connect.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service