Clemente J. Rivera's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"pool has a gutter, with auto fill."

Clemente J. Rivera replied Apr 11, 2016 to Bacteria Testing Issues in NJ

2 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Clemente J. Rivera

"With Data logging of your ORP and Residuals in a pool, you will find that a steady o…"

Clemente J. Rivera replied Apr 11, 2016 to ORP Control Discussion

2 Apr 11, 2016

"That's why I use Palintest for my testing needs: Long shelf life reagents are table…"

Clemente J. Rivera replied Dec 1, 2015 to ORP vs. PPM Control: Which is Best for my Facility? - Discussion with a Controller Manufacturer...

6 Dec 1, 2015

"I wrote this article earlier this year, can give people insight as to how ORP works.…"

Clemente J. Rivera replied Dec 1, 2015 to ORP vs. PPM Control: Which is Best for my Facility? - Discussion with a Controller Manufacturer...

6 Dec 1, 2015

"Matt: ORP will not give you a steady Residual.  Its best to do the following: make…"

Clemente J. Rivera replied Nov 17, 2015 to ORP vs. PPM Control: Which is Best for my Facility? - Discussion with a Controller Manufacturer...

6 Dec 1, 2015

"Jason: I would try a Phosphate Remover. Cal Hypo Systems have a Phosphate based Sc…"

Clemente J. Rivera replied Nov 3, 2015 to Treating Algae

5 Nov 3, 2015

"Correcting your issues will require a costly evaluation of your pool's electrical bo…"

Clemente J. Rivera replied Feb 10, 2015 to salt vs chlorine

2 Feb 10, 2015

"I'd look into enzymes for the body oils. They do an awesome job in sand filters, so…"

Clemente J. Rivera replied Jan 24, 2015 to The Dark Side of Regenerative Filtration...

4 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Pat Meloy

"So...an update is due... 10 pools have joined the phase 1 trial. All are achieving…"

Clemente J. Rivera replied Aug 16, 2014 to Is Secondary Sanitation Necessary? A new STUDY sets out to prove a simple truth...

2 Aug 16, 2014

"I would like to Introduce the First 3 of the 6 candidates for The trials. The Lenno…"

Clemente J. Rivera replied Apr 22, 2014 to Is Secondary Sanitation Necessary? A new STUDY sets out to prove a simple truth...

2 Aug 16, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by AI Connect.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service