I am thinking about hosting a Dive-In Movie at my facility. The Facility needs to be dark to have the best possible image quality, but I'm afraid it will be difficult for my staff to be able to scan the area effectively. Any insight on this topic would be greatly appreciated. I've included a panorama of my facility to give you an idea of what I'm working with. The movie will be displayed above the diving board. 

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We require that all spectators have to be on a raft if they are in the water. They can also sit in chairs on deck. We also have the local Sheriff's Dive Team volunteer to stay underwater enforcing the up on the raft rule. At a previous faciltiy I had a local dive club volunteer to do it. I offer that all dive volunteers' family members get to come in free, that brings them out.

We turn the pool ligths on and turn the over heads off and put a guard on every side of our smaller pools. I have been doing dive ins at different agencies for almost 20 years. It is pretty standard that when I go to a new City I try to buy a large screen, projector and sound system for movies in parks and on pool decks...

Spend money on a good 4000 lumen projector and half the trouble of needing it to be real dark goes away.

RSS

© 2019   Created by AI Connect.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service