6 members of our SRU Swim Club are headed to Nationals held in Atlanta, Georgia. Nationals are help March 30, 31, and April 1st! We are hoping to come home with  medals in some of the events. I looked at top times over the years, and saw that three of our six swimmers are placed in the top ten of a few of their events! Swimmers going are: Jennifer Sabol, Kaila Kramer, Kelsey Diltz, Tori Baker, Nicole McGinity, and Andy Kubala.

We finally received money from SGA to help pay for the hotel room, entry fee, and taxi to the hotel, but we have fundraised over $1000 to cover the plane tickets!

We are very excited and I will be sure to update everyone on the results!

Kaila

President of SRU Swim Club

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

Best of luck to your team!! Thanks for sharing!

Thank so much! We are really excited and I will be sure to share the results as soon as we get back!

Really looking forward to the results of nationals. Way to bring competitive swimming back to The Rock. I would like to help financially support our swimmers attending. Good luck and Go Rock!

Thanks for all the support! We're ready to show everyone how hard we have been training. 

Good luck this weekend. Keep the Rock tradition of swimming fast alive. Looking forward to hearing about the results. "Go Rock Swimming & Rock Pride". 

Thanks! We have worked really hard and can't wait! Three more days! I'll be sure to post the results as soon as I can.

Here is the Psych Sheet for Nationals!

Attachments:

RSS

© 2014   Created by AI Connect.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service